Pop Up Scarecrow Competition
Random scarecrows are popping up all over Bobcaygeon and surrounding area as a salute to our frontline works – a farmer, a health-care worker, a store clerk, a gas station attendant, a truck driver. Show your support by sending a message of support or appreciation with a scarecrow(s) holding a sign saying "THANK YOU!"
Three ways to participate:
1. If you are residential participant – individual or family – create a scarecrow(s) and display it / them in your front garden. Submit a picture with your name, mailing address & contact number to by September 19th.
2. If you are a business participant – create a scarecrow(s) and display it / them in your business' window or on your business property. Submit a picture with your business name, contact person name, location of scarecrow, mailing address and contact number to by September 19th.
3. If you are a service club or organization, church group or school participant – create a scarecrow(s) and display it / them on your property that is visible to the public. Submit a picture with your group info, contact person name, location of scarecrow, mailing address and contact number to by September 1st . All pictures will become the property of the Bobcaygeon Agricultural Society / Fall Fair and will be posted on our website for voting purposes and future promotions.
NOTE: Scarecrows to remain in place until after our Fair Weekend – October 3rd, 2020.
After September 8th, Scarecrow Trails will be created for you to participate in:
1. A walking / biking route provided for Bobcaygeon in-town participants
2. A driving route will be included in our Car Rally Event.
More details to come!